How to Get Field Mice Out of Your organery
Posted on Wednesday, February 23, 2011 by Mommy Helper ผู้ช่วยคุณแม่มือใหม่
Field mice are a sick to gardeners and farmers in general. You can't hide whatever in your garden, even your root crops and fruit vegetables are not spared by the destructive characters of these rodents.
I have experienced this problem in my garden too. Oftentimes, I would mumbled silently when I could see my carrots, tomatoes, eggplants, and beans munched by them. It's frustrating when you see your crops damaged by these small animals without pity.
Mice
However, I discovered some ways to get rid of rodents. Here are the tricks I've made to control them.
• Poison bite. I mixed the poison bite with milled rice and placed them inside a bamboo tube 8 inches long. I distributed about 4 bamboo tubes filled with the mixed poison nearby my garden placed in every projection of the garden. I fixed the tube with sticks on both sides to hold them in place. The mixed poison bite is free from the rain falls since they're protected inside the bamboo tube. You can use a plastic pipe if you don't have bamboos in your area.
• Field sanitation. A clean garden also helps you get rid of field mice. They stays under cut grasses or other materials they could in effect hide. I always monitor my garden of any filed mice presence by checking nearby if there are scattered waste materials they could maybe hide. Don't ever let them give a occasion to stay in your garden.
• Put fence around. Someone else way to ward-off rodents is to fenced nearby your garden. Although this is a small bit costly, but it's worth the expense. If you've capital to buy a G.I sheets, this is the most sufficient way to get rid of field mice and other destructive animals. To install a G.I. Sheets fencing, divide the sheets into 3 equal sizes lengthwise. Bury about 6 inches below the soil one of the cut sheet and nail them in the posts you've planted around. The purpose of burying a part of the sheet is to block the mice from burying holes below the fence. Mice are used to development holes in the soil to stay.
• Cornmeal mixed with dry cement. Someone else way to control field mice is to put down cornmeal mixed with a small dry cement in a shallow container. When they eat the mixed, plus a mixed with a small water comfortably placed nearby, the cement will set-up in their stomach and it will not be digested and caused the mixed to solidify inside the mouse stomach and gently killing them.
• install traps. There are ready made traps you can buy in some agriculture stores. You can capture these field mice in baited snap traps or use live traps and then take them to a faraway open water and drown them to death.
Happy gardening!
How to Get Field Mice Out of Your organeryPosted in organery |