review of the Logitech Wave Keyboard, Ergonomic Keyboard
Posted on Saturday, April 2, 2011 by Mommy Helper ผู้ช่วยคุณแม่มือใหม่
So my wrists hurt. Your wrist might be hurting right now as well. If you are like me who spends 10-12 hours on the computer everyday, then you know what I'm talking about.
Even though I just "WorkRave" to take short mini-breaks every 4-5 minutes, I still can take my wrists were hurting...
Logitech
So after seeing at some reviews online I decided to get a Microsoft Natural Ergonomic 4000 Keyboard. However there was a problem.
When I got to Staples (there's no Best Buy close) they didn't have it in stock! I thought oh no, now what? I was typing away at the other keyboards on display.
I noticed the Logitech Wave... Since that was the only corded ergonomic keyboard they had. I was about to go home without it because it didn't impress me that much...
But my gut told me to get it... So I grabbed it brought it home to test...
Wow! What a difference. Okay let me tell you that if your wrist is hurting, go get yourself an ergonomic keyboard! You can find this Logitech Wave Keyboard for - on eBay... It is worth every penny.
Here's my recapitulate of the Logitech Wave Keyboard.
What I Like?
- The 'wave' position and height divergence of the keys well helps with comfort. It cradles your hand in a more comfortable position.
- The wrist pad is very nice. Exquisite for the keyboard.
- Adjustable height. It can adjust to 2 dissimilar levels of height. (3 if you count no adjustments)
- The media keys on top. Exquisite volume adjustability, so no need to open the sound manager. And there's a mute key...
- All the F1-F12 keys can be hot-keyed programmable. You have to press the "Function" key on the right hand side.
- The positions of the Home, End, Page-Down and Page-Up is much better. Why doesn't all keyboards position their keys this way?
- The Led for the Num Lock etc is in a good spot, and it looks nice. It's a subtle touch.
What They Could of Done Better.
- It is on a itsybitsy big side... With all the media keys. I can't reach the media keys on top without pulling out the keyboard. I might have a small keyboard tray however.
- They have a "Windows Media Center" button. Although this keyboard can be used with Macs, it sure has Vista footprints all over it. Wish they kept it more generic.
What Features I Wish They Had
- A Trackpoint (like the Ibm Thinkpads) or touchpad right below the space bar for the mouse would be nice.
If you are seeing for an ergonomic keyboard, anything is good then nothing. Next time I'm close to a Best Buy I will get the Microsoft Natural Ergonomic 4000 to compare.
review of the Logitech Wave Keyboard, Ergonomic KeyboardFriends Link : Best LCD HDTV. . . Click Now